miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008


Dear section 1 students,

First I wish to apologise for not having been able to come today as I´m ill. We will discuss how to recuperate these classes on Friday.
Also, section 2 students were expecting me to leave a photocopy of a chapter of the book The Stories of English by David Crystal at the photocopying centre in Agustinas. I´m sorry, but I was meaning to leave it today. Never mind, we will have to do without it. The idea on Friday anyway is that we work on building a Medieval timeline that not only shows the history of England but also how language has evolved. Use your own skills, you´ve got many!!
On Friday, I will also give you the marks of your presentations. As a general comment I have to say that your presentations were really good. The way you approached each of the topics was extremely interesting. Well done!
See you on Friday.
Claudia

No hay comentarios: