jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008

Dear all,
I´m happy to see that many of you have managed to create their blogs. Those of you who haven´t done so yet will have to create one the latest during next class as you will be asked to write a summary of your understanding of civilization and culture.

Section one students are expected to write their summaries the latest before tomorrow´s class, i.e. 12.00. Also, you will find the photocopy of the article about culture at the photocopying centre in Agustinas. Section two students will first discuss the article by Berger. After that, a discussion of the definitions of civilization and culture will follow.

Questions to have in mind:
What definitions of civilization have you found?
What´s the relationship between culture and language?.
What´s the relationship between language and social identity? and culture?
Claudia

4 comentarios:

nicole dijo...

HI, this is my blog
see you

oyarus dijo...

Miss this is my blog.

CU

Pamela Cerda

salo_thug dijo...

Hi!
Thia is my Blog.
Salomón Gálvez.

Luis dijo...

Hi, this is my blog so you can read ... Luis Jerez a.k.a Resin I.