martes, 19 de agosto de 2008

Dear all,
So far only 12 people have created their blog and have sent the link to me. Deadline to do so is before next class. You will be asked to write a short commentary as a follow up activity, therefore your blog is essential.

Remember that you are expected to have read the article by Berger and the definitions of culture and civilization provided in the links. A series of follow up actitivies will be done which are based on the assumption that you have read them all.
Claudia

7 comentarios:

girl_on_scaffold dijo...

Miss,

I am Carolina from section 1. This is my blog. See you tomorrow!

Carolina

Claudia Trajtemberg dijo...

Hi Carolina,
It´s been a surprise to see that you´ve chosen one of the pictures by Escher to post on your blog. The name is also very much in line with the article we are now discussing. Well done!
Claudia

K' rooocks dijo...

Dear Miss Claudia,

Here is my blog. I'm Karen Medina from section 1. See you next class




K

Fernanda dijo...

sorry, this is my blogspot

fernanda pozo

Tintia dijo...

Here is my blog.
Cinthya Romero section 1

CU

Victoria dijo...

Miss,

I am Victoria Pino from section 1. Here you have the adress of my blog. Thank you.

Victoria.

.::n A t A L i A::. dijo...

Miss,

I'm Natalia from section 1.


See you tomorrow.